Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Celebrate This Special Day with Altenew...


Hello everyone!! 
Happy Tuesday! 
I am so happy to be stopping by to share this card I created. 
I have always loved watercolor, especially watercolored 
flowers! They are absolutely beautiful! 
I enjoy practicing and know I have a lot to learn and
believe me I admire the beauty the watercolor artists create. 
With that in mind, I pulled my Winsor&Newton  watercolors out and decided to practice with
the beautiful flowers from Altenews Magnolias For Her stamp set. 


I began by stamping my image onto Arches 140LB Cold Pressed watercolor paper.
I used Antique Linen Distress Ink. 



I then began to watercolor using my Winsor &Newton colors. 
It is such a relaxing process, it does take time( for me it does, lol). 






I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day!! 

Challenges 4 Fun~
Happy Birthday 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh wow!! It's Gorgeous Mayra!!! Love your water coloring...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness...no practicing needed, this is stunning, Mayra! You are a fantastic watercolorist in your own right. I thank you SO much for sharing another wonderful facet to your creativity. I hope to see more sometime. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, this is gorgeous! So well done!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You card is so beautiful Mayra !!I am in totally love with your watercoloring,those Magnolias look so real.I was so inspired by this card that I had to try it out.Thanks a lot for inspiring,I have linked your post on my blog if you wish to check here is the link : http://reusingwithquilling.blogspot.com/2018/08/brush-pens-to-recue.html

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS