Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

YAY.... I'm Back~ Woo-Hoo!!

Hello everyone!!
I am SUPER excited to be back today with another post!!
Today is release day at Sweet Stamp Shop!!
YAY !!! The bundles are available today and you can find them here.

For the first set of cards, I used the adorable raccoon 
(that is a freebie as part of today's bundle). Along with the bear
that is a freebie for January's bundle( that one is available here ).
I added flowers to the bottom of my Miss You card from
the Wear A Crown stamp set. 
I love this set so much I also used it my planner spread.
The sentiment is from the To Do Doodles stamp set.



These images are super fun and quick to color!!! 
I used Copic markers for the cards and brush markers for the planner spread.
I switch out between the Tombow brand to Zig. 
For this spread, I used the Brea Reese water-based markers in the colors Cadmium Red 
and Pink.







For the next card, I used another set that is part of this months bundle. 



 I hope you enjoy these fun cards I created to share with you!! 

I also have another watercolor card I created using another Hero Arts stamp set. 


For this card, I used Winsor&Newton watercolor markers. 
I used the colors Pale Rose, Magenta, and Mauve.
For the greens, I used Sap Green, Hooker's Green, and a bit of Yellow Ochre. 


Thank you so very much for stopping by!! 
I pray you each have a wonderful and Blessed day!! 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been having some grand creative fun, Mayra! So fun to see what you have been up to. Great job on the coloring and like always your card designs are wonderful. Great planner pages, too! Yay! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creations Mayra! Everything looks fabulous!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS