Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2017

One Layer Unicorn Card .......

Hello everyone! Mayra here from Mayras Designs with today's 
blog post. Today the theme is one layer card. 
I love this theme, I do not create many one layer cards but when I 
do I am always happy with that technique. 

For my card today, I used the brand new Sparkle stamp set
I began by cutting my card base from Strathmore Bristow 
cardstock. 


I stamped the image I would be using all over using Ranger Archival 
ink in the color Jet Black. I knew I wanted to use my Zig Clean Color
Real Brush watercolor markers to color these in. 


I started with the colors Lilac and Purple. I then used the Violet and Deep Violet. 
To add a bit of color to the white areas of the unicorns I added the colors
Light and Mid Gray. To fill in the background I used Blue. 


To add a bit of stars to the blue areas I stamped the unicorn image onto 
post-it paper, then cut them out to create a mask. I used white acrylic paint
to splatter my stars. 




I then stamped my sentiment and my one layer card was finished. 
I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create. 


Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day!

CDD Products Used: 






1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, Mayra. Colored beautifully with the pens. You chose a fantastic color palette and made those cute little unicorns shine. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS