Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Yeehaw With CDD Wild West Stamp Set .....

Happy Sunday everyone !! 
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far . 
Yesterday we celebrated my husband's 
uncle retirement , he was an ironworker . 
It was a great day with family . 
Today , started my day by attending church
 (no better way to start the week ) 
and now we are going to BBQ and swim . 

I have a couple more cards I would like to share with you 
using the newest CDD Release . 
The stamps and dies are now available in the shop . 
If you would like to see the complete release 
please click here

For the first card I am sharing , 

I used the 
Wild West stamp set . 


I began by stamping the images on a piece of watercolor
paper .
I used Memento Ink in the color 
Rich Cocoa . 

 I used my Zig Clean Color Brush Markers to color in my images . 
 As I let that dry , I colored the main image using Copic markers . 
 I also used the Southwest Border Dies for the inside scene of the scalloped circle . 
I used watercolor markers to color in the cactus ,
and Distress Oxide Ink in the color 
Vintage Photo . 

This was such a fun card to create , especially
since I was able to use my watercolor markers . 

Thank you so much for stopping by !
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 


Image 1
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


Image 1

6 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the background you created!! The image are so cute!! What a fun card!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card, Mayra. That critter is so adorable. I also really like the stamped and colored background. Adds wonderful interest! You seem to have a light touch with your coloring and I really enjoy your style. Would be fun to see a video on how you color. :) Keep up the great work. Oh and congrats to the recent retiree! Hope he enjoys it tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound like the perfect day Mayra! :) Your card is so dang cute too! LOVE the way you colored the background! Looks fantastic! I'm getting ready to go on vacation & wanted to stop by & wish you & your family a Fabulous 4th of July! I'll see ya when I get back! Big Hugs! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute.. i love that little cow..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, duper cute Mayra!! Your design is adorable and wow..your coloring is amazing as always!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS