Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Concord & 9th Happy Birthday ...

Happy Thursday everyone !
It is my last post for this design team term with Butterfly Reflections, Ink.
 It has been a wonderful time being part of this design team !
I am super grateful to Vanessa for giving me
the wonderful opportunity of being part of a super talented group ! 

For today's card I created another water colored piece .
 I used the beautiful cake image from the  Concord & 9th Happy Day stamp set .
The coordinating dies can be found here .

Here is the sneak peek of the card I created .
I hope you will stop by the blog here ,
to see the full card .


Thank you so much for stopping by !! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sneak!! Headed over to see the project!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Gorgeous my friend! You've done some amazing projects for them and I've so enjoyed seeing them! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS