Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Whimsical Wishes

Happy Wednesday everyone !!
I am stopping by today ...(yes ,I am soo happy to be on a crafty roll again)
to share this card and tag set I created .

I used the adorable Unicorn cake and cupcakes set
from IsabelCristinaStamp . They are digi stamps .
Aren't the images beautiful ?!

I went with a soft color combination , to allow
my version of gold to pop .




I also colored this image that is available through Kit & Clowder in collaboration 
with Craftin Desert Divas . 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by !! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 


4 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing!! I know I say that all the time, but it's true!! Love the adorable card and tags!! The little girl riding the unicorn is so sweet!! Love all of these, my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH... Sooo LOVE it! Your card is beautiful as is your coloring... you make everything just pop with beauty!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Mayra! Your coloring is fabulous. You've got a wonderful eye for colors and a soft touch that makes your images shine. Love the idea of a unicorn cake. It's adorable. I think your version of gold is spectacular. And that sweet girl on the unicorn looks fabulous. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, another beautiful card! Your coloring is so amazing! I need to practice, practice! I love the sweet image~
    Great job as always!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS