Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Magnolias Planner Spread and Card ....

Happy Tuesday everyone !!!
I am back today to share a card ,well two cards ,lol.
I really love this color combination.
It started with my planner spread .
I began by stamping the beautiful magnolias from the
Altenew (can you believe this is my first Altenew stamp set )
Magnolias For Her stamp set .







I used my Prisma Color Pencils since it is inside my mini Happy Planner .
I went with these colors because they coordinate with the colors already
on this week's pages.







After coloring these flowers in ...I knew I wanted to use these
for a card . That is how the idea came for the card with the
Magnolia. Then I decided I wanted to use these colors for
the super cute Neat & Tangled Cottontail Cuties stamp set as well  .

Ohhh ... and for the days of the week in my planner and the Hello on the card ,
I used the Neat & Tangled Journaling Alphas Die set . I can tell you now I LOVE this set !!

For the Neat & Tangled card I used the Lawn Fawn Grassy Border Lawn Cuts 

I hope you enjoy these cards and planner spread that 
I created to share with you today ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by !! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful planner spread. I adore the color scheme and the lovely flowers. You have a beautiful writing style (penmanship?) And the cards...oh my so beautiful. You are one talented lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your planner is stunning, Mayra!! You've decorated it so beautifully!! I'm not a planner person, but I would be if I had one that looked like yours!! And your cards are gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your planner looks Amazing Mayra! LOVE how you used that to create your cards which are both lovely! LOVE the flower from Altnew and the sweet Easter card! Fabulous! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS