Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

BRI blog ...Reverse Confetti

Hello and Happy Thursday ! 
Today I have a couple more projects to share with you . 
I am having a blast catching up with my coloring 
for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge . 

I am on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog today 
with two cards . I hope you will stop by to see the full 
photos and details here

I could not stop using the unicorns from the 
Reverse Confetti Unicorn Wishes stamp set .
I am hoping to take photos and have them edited to add to this post shortly <3 . 



4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous sneak!! Headed over to see the entire project!! Have a great day, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...can already see that these are fabulous. Look at the background!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS