Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

CDD Spread Your wings......

Happy Monday everyone !! 
Today is Day 1 of our Craftin' Desert Divas 
February Release sneak peeks !
 You can join us here : 

Today we are sneak peeking the 
                          Whimsical Wishes Stamp Set and Scene Builders Dies. 

I colored both the images from this set using my Copics markers. 
For my color I was inspired by one of the new sequin mixes 
being released . 

 For the card base , I used my Distress Inks in Spun Sugar , Picked Raspberry , Twisted Lime ,  Evergreen Bough and Peacock Feathers to create the rainbow effect background. 
I hope you enjoy this sneak peek ! 
Wishing you a super Blessed day !! 

CDD Products Used: 
Whimsical Wishes 
Image 1

Image 1



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Mayra!! I love the rainbow background and the sweet image!! You colored her perfectly!! Beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great coloring on these super cute fairies! I love the blue hair. The rainbow card is fabulous. The banner under her is inked wonderfully. Terrific work! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS