Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

CDD Pawesome Friends....

Hello and welcome to our February Release Sneak Peeks Day 3 ! 
Today we are sneak peeking the super , super CUTE 
Pawsome Friends stamp set .
 I created these tags using the images from this set .

 I die cut the tags using the Shaker Tag Dies set . I also combined these with the new Inside Scalloped Circle Dies . 
 I colored these cuties in and I used Distress Inks for the backgrounds of the tags. 
I hope you are joining us on the 
lots of inspiration and giveaways !! 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 











2 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous!! I love the shakers!! As always, your coloring is perfection!! Love these, my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS