Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

CDD February Social Media Challenge ...

Happy Wednesday everyone !
I am stopping by to share these set of tags I created
for our CDD February Social Media Challenge .
This is the super cute inspiration photo :
No automatic alt text available.


I used the adorable Yeti's from the Yeti To Party stamp set

 For these tags I used my Silhouette Cameo , I usually use the Shaker Tag Dies set 
 I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create my backgrounds . 
 Can you tell I am loving the hearts balloon digi stamp from the Valentine Accessories set .

I hope you enjoy these Valentine tags . 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mayra! I've been out of town and am trying to catch up on all I've missed recently. I read my blogs in Feedly and I'm slowly working my way to all the posts I've missed. It has newest first! I missed your fun and whimsical style! These tags are adorable. Absolutely adorable. That yeti is so cute and you colored their faces so sweetly. Adore the balloons. So realistic. Your colors are wonderful...perfect for the holiday that is upcoming! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!! The tags are so fun Mayra!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS