Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

CDD... I'm YETI To Party ...


Happy Tuesday everyone ! 
Mayra here from Mayras Designs 
with today's super fun post ! 
Yes we are having a 
December mini release ....
This is the event page : 
it would be wonderful if you would join us ! 
These cuties are a MUST have !!! 

I can not tell you 
enough 
how cute and fun these are to create with !

I started out with the Yeti 
for this card . 
I colored the images using
 my Copic markers.  


 I did a bit of water coloring for the background . 
I added a touch of Distress Ink in Spun Sugar to the mountains and snowy hills . Then the little trees and my card was done ... 

I hope you enjoy this card and feel inspired to create ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Hugs, 

CDD Products Used :
Image 1

Image 1




1 comment:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS