Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

CDD September Release Sneak Peek Day 4 ....


Hi everyone !!! 
Welcome to Day 4 of our September Release
Sneak Peeks .
Today we are showcasing two sets .
I used the Sweater Weather for my projects today . 

We have 10 new stamps and 2 new dies.
 We will also have a Sept bundle at a special price 
for the first few days of the sneak peeks with FREE shipping. 
Stamps: 2- 4x6, 4- 2x6, and 4- 2x3

This is a perfect set for Fall/ Autumn lovers like myself lol ! 
I really do enjoy fall , the colors , the smells , love, love,love it ! 
As you can imagine I couldn't wait to use this set . 
I created a Happy Fall checklist to go into my personal size planner . 







I hope you are joining us on our Facebook Event page .
Lots of inspiration and prizes ! 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS