Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Happy Planner Fitness Insert ~ Food Journal ...



Happy Tuesday everyone ! 
I wanted to stop by and share another 
spread I created for my Happy Planner 
using the cutest 
stamp set <3 
I think this set is perfect for meal planning and meal prep. 
I have the fitness insert for my planner . 
It was fun filling in the info and coloring up my stickers.   



 Here is a close up of page 1 . 

 Here is the second page . 

 This one was another one I created using the same set and colors . 
 And here is the start of another one ... work in progress . 

Recipe ~ 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Shaker Tag Dies (for the Bow) 
Image 1

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 



2 comments:

  1. It looks so fabulous and organized, Mayra!! I love the details you've added!! I wish I could be disciplined enough to use a journal but I end up missing one day, and then another and another... Love how you've embellished this my friend!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously ADORABLE!!! What a fun idea for meal planning! Great Idea Mayra!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS