Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

CDD~ You're The Fairy Best ....

Happy Wednesday everyone ! 
Mayra here from 
with today's Fairy Fun post . 

I used the super cute 
set for this shaker card
( yes, I LOVE this set so much ) . 


 For the colors of my card and fairy I was inspired by the pretty 
Pizazz sequin mixes from the CDD shop. 

  I colored the images in using Copic markers.
I hope you enjoy this fairy themed card ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Hugs, 

CDD Products Used : 

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1



5 comments:

  1. Hi Mayra :-) I love this shaker card and its PURPLE Fairy!!! So cute!
    {{hugs}} Steff

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Mayra!! I love the beautiful fairy!! She looks amazing!! I love the sparkle and the shaker!! Stunning my friend!! It's such a happy card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable..you make the cutest cards!! Love this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cutest little fairy shaker card.. i love it

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS