Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Baked With Love .....


Happy Saturday everyone ! 
Mayra here from 
with today's fun post . 

Today we are featuring the adorable 
Baked With Love 
stamp set . 
I LOVE this set ! 
It is perfect for anyone that loves to bake or
to give baked goods as gifts ! 

For the month of December 
we will be featuring one stamp set a day for three days ,
while we are showcasing the stamp set it will also be on sale in the
just for the three days that we are showcasing it ,
 then a new set will be showcased and that will then be on sale . 

I had so much fun creating with this set ,
 before I knew it I had created six cards lol ! 





I heat embossed
my cookie images using white embossing powder . 

I used gouache water colors to give my cookies red sprinkles
( peppermint flavor in my mind lol ).





I hope you enjoy these fun cards 
(sorry for all of the photos lol ) . 

Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. aww so totally cute.. i love how you used the Santa hat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Mayra, these are so gorgeous!! I love the designs of each one!! The little faces are so sweet!! What a beautiful set of cards my friend!! Stunning!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are all so darn cute Mayra! Your designs are fabulous and the faces are just so adorable!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS