Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

New Sequin Mixes at CDD shop ....Hooray !


Happy Thursday !!! 
I know I am super late with my post today . 
I was inspired by the new sequin mixes 
Tara now has available at  :

Aren't they wonderful ?! 


This was the set I chose to create with today :) .

Limited Edition - Each pack contains approximately  1.5 teaspoons.
It is available for purchase here 


Of course ( you know me and shaker card addiction)
  I chose to make a shaker card to show off this fantastic mix . 
I used my Silhouette to create the layers for my card . 

I then layered them using the colors from the sequins ; 
purple, orange, green. 




I found the perfect polka dot pattern paper from 
Doodlebug to use as the background of my shaker. 


Lastly , I stamped the sentiment and colored in the
 bits of stars , confetti and cupcake with my Copics . 

I hope you are inspired by this fun shaker card . 
Tomorrow begins our Sneak Peeks for this months release 
(lots of cuteness coming your way) .

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful 
and
 Blessed Day !! 

Recipe ~ 
Craftin' Desert Divas : 
Limited Edition - Each pack contains approximately  1.5 teaspoons.


Image 1

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Mayra!! You make the most fabulous shaker cards!! I love the design and that adorable bow!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS