Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Happy Easter card .....

Hi everyone !!! 

I am back today to share a quick and fun card I created today using one of my 
Lawn Fawn stamp sets .  I recently purchased the super cute 6x6 paper pads : Let's Polka, Mon Amie and Beach Side Pint-Sized Patterns ( I LOVE these) . I really couldn't wait to use these ( I am a paper hoarder as well ) . So, I thought to myself since these are made by Lawn Fawn ... let me pull out a stamp set from them as well ! I purchased this set from Butterfly Reflections (THANK YOU ) great service and super fast shipping  !~!!!! 

Onto the card I created ,lol !!! I knew I would be using the paper from one of the sets , and I ended up going with the  Let's Polka, Mon Amie paper pad . I love the patterns and colors !!! Makes creating with these super easy !!! I am happy to  have come across a blog called Lawnscaping Challenges , it's about working with your Lawn Fawn stamps ~ I knew it was the perfect chance to create . The challenge is to use Distress Inks . I colored my images with Tim Holtz Distress Inks . 






Challenges 4 Fun ~ 


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Spring Pinterest Inspiration 

Recipe ~ 
Lawn Fawn 6x6
Let's Polka, Mon Amie Paper Pad
Lawn Fawn 
Happy Easter Stamp Set 
Tim Holtz Distress Inks ~ 
Pumice Stone , Tumbled Glass , Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar,
Tattered Rose ,  Victorian Velvet 
Hero Arts Shadow Ink Mint Julep 

I hope you enjoy this fun , quick card I created for today ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by .
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day !!! 

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Mayra! The papers are so bright and love the sweet little image! The bow and vellum banner are so fun! Super cute design!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable card, pretty soft colours and the bow and vellum sentiment make a perfect finishing touch.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total cuteness, lady! Love this darling Easter treasure. Your colors are always so wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is an amazing Easter card! I love all the different textures and dimension, it is perfect! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very soft and sweet with your colors! Perfect for Easter. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super adorable Easter card! Love it! ! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too too cute!!! Love the little hoppin' bunny! This is just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS