Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

"Dog days of Summer "

Hi everyone !!!

Today we start a new challenge at
BBTB2 .
Our design team sister
chose the theme
" Dog days of Summer "
and at
It is the second week of our linky party,
the theme is
"Summer "

I hope you are able to join us .
We love seeing the wonderful projects you create .

This little puppy is ready for a Beach Bash !


Recipe ~
Thank you so much to 
for providing us with the wonderful twine to use . 
Cricut 
Pack your Bags, Create a Critter, Wild Card2 


This party sponsors at 
Craftin'Desert Divas 
are...


CDD- One stamp set


Trendy Twine - TT mini pack (pic below) 


 The original six Trendy Twine mini pack

Designs On Cloud 9 - $10 g.c.

Papermill Direct - box of cards




I hope you have a wonderful day !! 

11 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love all the ays you used the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is that pup with the sunglasses?! Love your creation Mayra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is adorable, Mayra!! That little dog is so cute!! I love the colors and design!! As always - amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mayra, this is so incredibly cute! The pup is so adorable and looks like he's ready to PARTY! I love the design!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mayra, This is totally darling!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project, I just love the design and the puppy is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I precisely needed to appreciate you once more. I do not know the things that I could possibly have taken care of without those solutions shared by you about this concern. It had become the frightening dilemma for me personally, however, coming across this specialized technique you solved the issue took me to weep for fulfillment. I'm just happy for this assistance and thus expect you comprehend what a great job you have been providing instructing the rest using your web site. I know that you haven’t encountered any of us...Best Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the title on this post!!
    Cut! Cute! Cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this beautiful creation and colour combination....Your scene is so creative. Think I need to see what carts I have to compete in this awesome challenge...after I dust off my c/expresssion.xxx

    I have joined your blog for more inspiration too..x
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh too cute!! What a great card!!! As always great color and dimension!!!

    Have a super day!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much to look at. Beautiful card

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS