Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Welcome to our CDD Blog Hop In June !!



Welcome to our fourth Craftin Desert Diva's stamp release blog hop!! I'm super excited to share with you in full the CDD June release stamps. There are four new stamps that are being released today in the
 Craftin Desert Divas Shop and are available now for purchase.

So without further ado here are the latest stamp sets:


Holly Day Punnies - you can purchase them HERE


Be Inspired - You can purchase them HERE


Bring On The Cake - You can purchase them HERE

Say It Big - You can purchase them HERE

How about a sale??!! Use the code JUNE for 20% off your ENTIRE order!!

Tara is giving away one stamp set each day& Too Cute by Jessica is giving away $25 gift card to her store (regular priced items)
PLUS, every purchase qualifies for this FREE 
Happy Birthday Bears pattern from TCBJ...


Jessica has made this pattern just for the release freebie. 
 This pattern is only available here!!

I'm the ninth stop , and in the hop and I truly hope you enjoy these stamps!!
 A complete blog line up is located for you below in case you get lost along the way.

And now for my project....

I loved the phrase " Got Cookies & Milk " , that is what I based my project on . 



On the other side of the milk carton , I added this little face from 
Too Cute By Jessica marshmallow , and I embossed with the lights stamp from the set . 


 This is the project I made for the Sneak Peek , I used the "baking spirits bright" sentiment . The little oven is perfect to hold a cupcake . 



Next up on the Line Up is the amazing
Winners will be picked from a different blog each day,so the more you comment the more chances you have to win.

CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.


Blogs on the hop:
Wed-
Craftin Desert Divas - http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/
Mayra - http://mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/( You are Here :) ) 

Here is the lineup for yesterday in case you missed it ~
Blogs on the hop:
Tues-

23 comments:

  1. Sooooooo cute... such a happy little cookie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects! So very cute! You are so creative and talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute both of these
    projects are! Super fun.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas in June....just what I needed. Love this project :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cool projects for the holiday - love that little stove - too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You constantly blow me away with your projects!! This is so fabulous, Mayra!! I love the milk and cookies!! All of the details are perfect!! I really love the embossed Christmas lights!! So fun!! Love, love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your projects are totally amazing!!! This just rocks!!! Thanks for inspiring us with your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your projects! The are so adorable and made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such darling projects, Mayra! They are absolutely delightful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing!!! TOTALLY cute and Loads of FUN!!! You ROCK!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW these are ADORABLE. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! Both of your projects are so amazing!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling projects, I love the oven. Great sentiments.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, amazing 3D projects. They are adorable and love all the sweet details and sentiments. I especially like the milk bottle and oven.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like the treat creation. Like the use of vellum.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mayra, Your projects are always amazing! Fabulous work!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mayra, you are always so creative. This project is Awesome! I love the "chocolate sprinkles" on the tag and those darling gingerbreads in the jar. I have never seen so adorable milk bottle. Brilliant project!
    Hugs,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your projects rock!!! Love all of the dimension!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another amazing project, all I can is wow! The tag is just perfect and love the cute little milk bottle and cookies. The embossed Christmas lights are also my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ADORABLE project! You nailed it girl...love the super cute oven and sweet gingerbread! Fabulous job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS