Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Red , White and Blue Monday !!

Happy Monday !!! 

Can you believe it is already the last Monday in June !!! 
Wow, Summer sure is flying by !!! 

Today is the start of a new challenge at
 and at 

Our theme at BBTB2 
is " Patriotic " 
and for Craftin'Desert Divas it is 
"Red, White, and Blue " ! 





This party sponsors at 

Craftin'Desert Divas
are...


CDD- One stamp set




My Scrap Chick - $10. Gift code


Snap Click Supply Co. - $10. Gift card

Newton's Nook Designs- $10. Gift code to online 
store


 I made these festive gumball holders . 
I used the Cricut Create a Critter 2 cartridge and 
Something to Celebrate . 

I hope to see your wonderful creations , and please feel welcome to visit my fellow design team sisters for some great inspiration !! 

Recipe~ 
Cricut
Create a Critter 2 
Something to Celebrate
Silhouette 
Miss Kate Cuttables 
Cute Firework SVG 

Challenges 4 Fun ~
Fantabulous Cricut ~ #217 Anything Goes 
My Craft Spot ~ Monday Challenge #142 Patriotic
Decorate to Celebrate ~ #78 Fourth of July 
Cardz T.V. ~ #3 Fourth of July 
My Sheri Crafts ~ #136 A Star is Born (Use at least 2 stars) 
Thank you so much for stopping by !! 
Hope you have a wonderful day ! 

21 comments:

  1. Wow, these are awesome!!!!!! I'd love to have these on my table! Love the cuts you used and the pen doodling looks fantastic! Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, Mayra!! What awesome treat containers!! I love how you've decorated them!! All of the sparkle is perfect for 4th of July projects!! Patriotic and fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome treat holders, the way you embellished them looks amazing! Such fun and festive treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers....don't these look fun and festive for the 4th! You are always rockin' out these amazing projects! LOVE, LOVE! Send those treats my way, wouldn't ya??! LOL!
    Have a great day my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fabulous project. Gotta love that hat, lol! Honestly, I love the whole thing, it is so festive and so fun!! I would love one on my table too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and TOTALLY fun décor!!!!!! Adore the little hat!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!! These are just fabulous Mayra!! I so love all of the colors and cuts!! Great décor project!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Mayra super fun decorations -- Have a fun and safe fourth.Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Decorations! Perfect for Independence day! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your projects are AMAZING, Mayra!!! LOVE the pinwheel and your fireworks are so cute!!! I am so happy that you linked these up over at FCCB and CardzTV :)

    Have a wonderful day!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is FANTASTIC! I want one - he he he! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic 4th of July projects! I hope you have a fun day planned :). Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOME July 4th gumball holders-- LOVE these totally!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fabulous Mayra! I love all the little details you include in your projects--the glitter, gems, etc. Super, super job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What darling decorations! Love all of the detail and your awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I absolutely love those treat holders you made. What an awesome job!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful 4th of July projects.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous projects!! I love them both!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh WOW! Mayra these are fantastic and so patriotic for any table!! Great goodie treats!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS