Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Jo's FFC #55 Summer !

Happy ,
Happy
Friday everyone !!!


Today is the start of a new 
Fun-day 
Friday Challenge at
 Jo's Scrap Shack !! 
It is a fun theme
" Summer  " !
I hope you share your summer themed
projects with us !!!





I made this fun beach bag , filled
with essentials for summer .
Sun block , sun glasses, flip flops
and
a beach ball !!
All of the cuts are from the Silhouette store :)

Wonderful sponsor this week 
for 

is:
Stamp Art
Silhouette Store
Beach bag
Summer Set

Thank you so much for stopping by !! 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend ! 

5 comments:

  1. Amazing project, I just love the cute little beach bag with the flip flops! The sunscreen and beach ball are so perfect and those sunglasses are to die for, love them! Fabulous all the way around! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute little bag with all the accessories to hit the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Mayra this is AMAZING! Adorable flip flops!!Such a GORGEOUS bag!!!
    You ROCK!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, AMAZING!! I absolutely love, love everything you created!! That bag is awesome - it looks real!! This is so fabulous, Mayra!! Perfect for the start of summer!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS