Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Happy Friday !!!!!

Happy Friday everyone !!! 

Today is the start of a new challenge at 
and at
SOUS !!! 

We have some really fun themes for each one !!

For our Fun day Friday Challenge at
  Jo's this week 
the theme is
" In the Garden " .

challenge the theme is 
" In the Water " . 

I hope you join us , and please feel welcome to visit my design team sisters blogs for some wonderful inspiration !! 



For the SOUS challenge I decided to make this "Just keep Swimming " themed gift box . 
The water is from a file from My Scrap Chick . All of the rest of the die cuts can be found at the Silhouette store .  

This was a super fun project to put together . The hardest part was deciding which of the adorable underwater life cuts I was going to use . I cut out the shark and a couple more fish , but sadly there was no more room in my mini ocean . They hopefully will make an appearance in a future project ! 

Our wonderful sponsors this week for 
are 
and
The Stamping Chef

I made this rose topiary from the Silhouette store .
The butterflies are from My Scrap Chick .




Recipe~ 
Silhouette 
My Scrap Chick

Thank you so much for stopping by !!
I hope you have a wonderful day !!


9 comments:

  1. I love your underwater ocean scene. ~SOUS DT, Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the keep swimming gift box!!! The dimension and the cute little whale and dolphin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness this is so cute! I immediately starting singing, "Under the Sea," from the The Little Mermaid! As always, amazing work!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your projects are amazing!! I adore the underwater scene - especially the mermaid ;) You did such a fabulous job with it!! And wow, the topiary is stunning!! You constantly blow me away with your projects my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa...you have been a busy girl~I love both of your projects! The underwater them box is so adorable ! The dolphin, fishies and mermaid are all incredibly cute! The topiary is GORGEOUS! Wow, you are one creative gal! Love your work! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW your projects are amazing!!! I LOVE your gift boxes and that topiary is gorgeous my friend!!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been very busy. Great creations TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am pretty sure it doesn't get any cuter than your just keep swimming gift- so fabulous! I love the floral too!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS