Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sunflower centerpiece

 
 
 

 
 
Happy Thursday everyone !
Hope you are all having a wonderful week ! Today I am stopping by to share this sunflower Blessings centerpiece I made . I love being able to  decorate my home with the crafts I love to make ! I hope you feel inspired to create !!! Have a wonderful day !

Recipe ~
 Fall Treat Toppers ( Sunflowers)
Autumn Swirl Stamp Set #410,
Bronze Splendor G1012,
Brown Fizz EP381,Peanut Butter EP292, Butterscotch EP115


Challenges 4 Fun ~
Craftin' Desert Divas ~ Linky Party Thanksgiving, 2 Creative Chicks ~ Thanksgiving , Silhouette Challenges ~ #7 Anything Holidays ,  Cameo Creations Challenges ~ Fall Y'all Theme , Decorate to celebrate ~ Thanksgiving and Fall part 2  , Die Cuttin'Divas ~ #142 Thanksgiving , Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS