Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy almost Thanksgiving !!


Happy Wednesday !!!
Thanksgiving is next week !!!! Wow !!! This month has flown by !!! Sorry I haven't been posting as much . As you know I was on vacation and yesterday was my dads 57th birthday !!!! So we surprised him with a small family dinner ! Lots of fun going on this month !

Today I am sharing this thanksgiving wreath I made out of the leaves from one of My Scrap Chick files . Thank you so much for visiting me , I really appreciate your support and sweet comments ! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
 
Recipe ~
Fall Treat Toppers ( Sunflowers)
Autumn Swirl Stamp Set #410,
Bronze Splendor G1012,
Brown Fizz EP381,Peanut Butter EP292, Butterscotch EP115

Challenges 4 Fun ~
Craftin' Desert Divas ~ Linky Party Thanksgiving, 2 Creative Chicks ~ Thanksgiving , Silhouette Challenges ~ #7 Anything Holidays ,  Cameo Creations Challenges ~ Fall Y'all Theme , Decorate to celebrate ~ Thanksgiving and Fall part 2  , Connie  Can Crop ~ #16 Leaf it up to Me , Die Cuttin'Divas ~ #142 Thanksgiving , Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Anything Goes

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS