Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Pumpkin Patch layout

Hello everyone ! Today we have  a new challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges ! If you enjoy making layouts, then this is the site for you ! We have to follow a recipe as well as a sketch , hey its a challenge  ! I decided to do a layout of my two older sons when they were 2 and 4 years old ! Quite a long time ago , I am glad I am working through my piles of pictures ! Instead of flowers from the recipe , I used pumpkins , and for a poem or song , I used fall words . I hope you join us !!
                        
Thank you for stopping by .  I Hope you feel inspired to create !!




 


 


 
I used Stickles in Orange Peel , Cinnamon, and diamond, I applied them to the pumpkins as well as around the edges of my pumpkin words ,I then added Sparkle n Sprinkle Sunset Opaque Glitter G1040 to make it stand out even more !  I embossed
with fall swirls embossing folder by Darice .
Paper is Recollections , and My minds Eye .
I used my silhouette for the titles, and the words from Miss Kate Cuttables, as well as the pumpkins.
Some pumpkins are from my Paper dolls Cricut cartridge, I used EK Success Border punch .
Please feel free to visit my blog Mayras Designs .
 
Challenges 4 Fun ~ Craftin' Desert Divas ~ Linky Party Fall /Autumn Theme, Jo's Scrap Shack~FFC#18 Anything Goes, Simply Create Too ~ #47 Fall/Autumn, Just for Fun Challenge Blog~ Colors of Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS