Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Finished chipboard book !!







Hello everyone !!! Today I am super excited to share with you that I am now on the design team for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges Blog !! I am very excited and happy to be on the team ! Make sure to check us out !! The second reason I am super excited is I completed my first chipboard book ! I know , I know where have I been !!! I just never would get around to making one , and this one I absolutely love because its all from me ! I was trying to make another camping project and that ended up not working out ! I am glad it didn't or I would have never got the idea to just make a camping themed album ! I used my cricut and lots of cartridges that I will have listed under labels , and of course embossing and glitter and sparkle and enamel !!! Hope you enjoy my project ! Have a wonderful day !
Challenges 4 Fun :
Craftin Desert Divas Anything Goes, Fantabulous Cricut Summer Camp, Simply Create Too Anything for a Child, Jo's Scrap Shack Anything Goes, My Sheri Crafts Marshmallows , All That Stickles Great Outdoors, D.L. Art , Cardz Tv Pop it or Wiggle, Rose Blossom Garden Summer Theme, My Craft Spot #109 make it 3D, Creative Craft Challenges 2 #17 Anything but a Square !

1 comment:

  1. If someone is willing to make or customize some printing then they must read the blog once . And one more thing they should
    Refill Canon Printer’s Ink To keep the printing better quality.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS