Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Finished beach layout

Hello everyone !! Happy Thursday !! Today is a very special day for my family and I ! So I am stopping by really quick to share this layout I just finished ! People might not understand why I chose this picture if my baby , but I loved it the moment I saw it ! He was so excited to play with the sand and he would just pick it up and let it run through his fingers ! I used some paper I had been saving for I don't know what ! You know those papers you think are too pretty to use lol !! Hope you enjoy and I will be sharing why today is so special on another post ! Have a wonderful day !

I followed the sketch (somewhat ) from the Stuck on U Sketches Blog ! Challenges for Fun :Stuck on USketches ,FCCB Summer Heat , Ribbon Carousel Ribbon and summer ,
Simply Creat Too Anything for a child, Craftin DesertDivas Anything Goes, Bitten By the Bug 2 Lets Get Wet !, All That Stickles Summer ! Rose Blossom Garden Summer !

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS