Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Ladybug invite


Happy Monday to everyone hopefully everyone had a great 4th of July weekend !!! I think I overdid the relaxing in the sun I am super sick now! That means extra bed rest but not to me I am crafting instead ! Today I am sharing a ladybug invitation I made for my sister in laws baby shower it's either going to be this one or a zebra one !
I used my cricut of course and I am entering this in a couple of challenges as always just for fun go on over and check them out they have great ideas !!!
Fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com Cute as a Bug theme
Craftindesertdivas.com Challenge#10 Summer
Hidinginmycraftroom.com/ Red and Green Challenge
Paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ Ch#14 Tags!!!
Diecuttindivas.blogspot.com Use Red !

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS