Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Freshly made sketch card

Happy Friday everyone !!! I hope everyone had a nice week ! Mine went by super fast , having family visit and swim and just enjoying each others company !!! Now the weekend is here and I have some very fun projects to complete ! One is this card ,that I was trying to put together since the freshly sketch challenge came out and the paper players colors theme ! Like I said ,I am very new at this and I will keep practicing since the saying  goes "practice makes perfect" ! I also wanted to thank Robin from Robins Creative Cottage for the crinkle ribbon and beautiful flowers  she sent me when I won on the red white and blue FCCB crawl .I used the beautiful rose on my card  !!! Thank you for stopping by ! Have a great weekend !!! Challenges : Freshlymadesketches.blogspot.comThepaperplayers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS