Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Christmas in July Card

Hello everyone hope everyone's having a wonderful Wednesday !!!! I am sharing this Christmas Card today I created last night for a couple of challenges I have always wanted to hand make my Christmas cards now here is my first idea! I used the Cricut of course lol and the Christmas die cuts with a view paper stack !! I also used the Inkadinkado Christmas stamp set to stamp the Merry Christmas on the front !  Also I used my stickles !! Thanks for stopping by !! And thank you for all your wonderful comments they make my day !!! I also am trying new folding techniques for my cards this one I learned from frenchiesstamps on YouTube thank you !!
Simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/ Challenge 41 Christmas in July
Alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com Merry Monday Christmas Challenge
2creativechicks.com/ 3D Project

crafting-with-dragonflies.blogspot.com unusual fold card
Wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/Anything Goes
Kraftygirls.com/ use Die cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS