Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Beach themed birthday card !


Hi everyone !! It's almost Friday !!!! I hope your week is going good ! I have been super busy and I 
still have a million things to do !!! I am making treats for my sons birthday and decorations !!! Today 
I am sharing this beach themed birthday card !! I had lots of fun making it !!! I sure made a mess out 
of my stuff though lol !!! I used my cricut and I added stickles in waterfall to the water to give it more dimension as well as embossing !! Thank you for stopping by !!! Challenges for fun make sure to check them out lots of great ideas ! Craftindesertdivas.com Birthdays! Jo's Scrap shack jwscrapshack.blogspot.com Summer ! Myshericrafts.blogspot.com Take a Trip !

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS